Its (finally) starting to feel like fall here in Dallas and I couldn't be more excited. The hubs and I spent the weekend curled up on the couch, snuggling under blankets in our pj's, simmering soup on the stove and enjoying a yummy pancake breakfast on Saturday. I can't wait to enjoy some quintessentially fall activities, like baking pies, carving pumpkins and making some pretty fall crafts.
How was your weekend? Do anything fall-ish?
And to kick off my favorite season, here are a few of my favorite fall things...
1. Sleepy Time Vanilla Tea before bed (in my favorite "L" mug)
2. Scarves! Obsessed with Stella & Dot's affordable new line-
especially this cute elephant print
3. This cardigan. I literally wore it all weekend- its like a cozy robe you're
allowed to wear in public.
4. Its finally chilly enough for tights- how cute are these polka dot ones?
5. Leather (or faux.) This H&M skirt is so cute and flirty!